Surprise Delivery

Guest imported_Thriller

Guest imported_Thriller

Well, it was one of my son's birthday last Saturday. Earlier this week, a delivery came from my sister...we were all pretty surprised - she sent him a '65 Riviera GS. He's pretty excited...and I suppose I am a bit too seeing as he will still need a chauffeur for a while grin.gif

We've managed to get it cleaned up a bit after it's journey. With all the Christmas mayhem, I haven't taken an opportunity to snap any photos yet. Storage will be an issue...I'll have to get that resolved sooner rather than later.

I'll update with photos as soon as I can take them - probably a day or two after Christmas.

Guest imported_Thriller

Here's a couple photos.

It's pretty nice and clean.

LukeGS3.jpg

In case you haven't yet guessed, it is time for me to come clean.

LukeGS5.jpg

Sorry if I really got anyone too excited over this...I just couldn't pass up this opportunity...especially with it being 4 more long winter months before April Fool's Day grin.gif

You know, it is a really sad thing at how hard he laughed when I came home the other day from work and he had started assembling it without me. I don't recall making a face, but I guess I must have shown some disappointment. Oh well, he had made a couple mistakes, so we pretty much needed to disassemble and re-assemble.

Guest imported_MrEarl

H**** after reading what some of the guys over in the AACA Forum got for Christmas I had no reason not to believe you.

YOU TURKEY!!! mad.gifsmirk.gifwink.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YOU TURKEY!!! mad.gifsmirk.gifwink.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif </div></div>

It was quite delicious yesterday, thanks for commenting. There's still quite a bit in the fridge. grin.gifcool.gif

I checked over at the AACA forum, and see some very nice xmas cars/ gifts arrived this year.

Got me thinking about a couple of my cars and xmas.

I got my 47 in December '94 and my 72 Riviera Dec '99.

Yes, there is something magical about this time of year.

Guest imported_Thriller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">John, too bad some folks confuse Christmas with April Fools day though. Payback's a medivac is all I've got to say. grin.gif </div></div>

ROFLMAO grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

There are days it pays to have a physician in the family though...and it wasn't Christmas...it was his birthday...but wait until you see Suzanne's Christmas present smirk.gif