SaleASAP: 1990 Maui Blue Reatta coupe with sunroof

AMarx

The good:

A wonderful car, I've driven it for the past 3 years. On long trips I've gotten just over 33 mpg (highway). It has 141,000 miles on it. I bought another Reatta (red) and have no room for the blue. It needs some cosmetic work, but I've gone a long way to restoring it ... so it has many new parts, including brakes, calipers, struts, battery, mass air flow, all seals replaced, electrical, trunk lock mechanism (the electrical part) and more. All new fluids. I also have extra keys and two functioning remotes. The transmission was replaced 2 years ago and has about 15,000 miles on it now. It has original paint that is in great condition, but there is a slight rusting around the sunroof (but not on the sunroof itself).

The bad:

The speedometer is switched out to my new car, which had a faulty one. It needs servicing. There is actually a person in Columbia, Maryland, that does this for a little over $100. Also, the driver's side front bumper shock needs replacing (but I actually have the parts for this - just not the time to do it). Also, the passenger side mirror should be serviced. It works and would pass inspection, but I just haven't gotten around to making it show standard.

I am in Annapolis, MD. I would like to sell for $2000, to offset the price of the red Reatta.

AntonMarx@msn.com