67 Newport HT for sale

gossp

1967 Chrysler Newport 2 door hardtop. 383 2V AT. The car has about 115k miles on it but was rebuilt at 93k (according to previous owner... so who knows). It runs and drives great, I'll be driving it to work to give it's "for sale" sign some exposure. Breaks are all new all the way around, work done by local shop. The top material is new and in black. The interior is dark green and very presentable. There is one tear (3in) on the drivers door pamal and one a little larger on the drivers seat... rest of the inside looks good with replaced carpet and original floormats. Body was rough, I did some patching, some bondo, and not as much smoothing out as I should have before painting it a very dark green color (Much darker than correct)... snow was coming and I was working outside on it most of the time... so I didn't do as good of a job on the finish work as I would have liked. This car will make a good driver or entry level collectable. Come see it if you like... Lafayette, IN. $5,000 is my fishing price, make an offer. (765) 490-5634

post-43514-143137879466_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Car now has minor front end damage from a slide on the ice a while back... it is limited to the potmetal piece on the front of the fender and the front drivers side fender. I'd like to get $2000 for it. I've been driving the car every day, it's a good runner that actually does ok on fuel for its size.