1939 4dr dodge sedan for sale in northern NJ

branicvw

I have a 1939 Dodge sedan for sale. The car was restored about 20 years ago but still is in great shape. It has a redone interior with very little signs of wear, interior is tan. It has been garage kept since it was restored. The exterior is black and the paint is good. It has a few scratched here and there but nothing serious. The car runs and drives but needs a brake master cylinder. I have priced the part at about $180 for refurbished piece. It comes with a trunk full of books and parts lists pretaining to the car as well as service manuals and a custom car cover. I will also throw in a battery charger with it. The car must be towed at this point because of the master cylinder. If anyone is intrested in the car let me know. I am looking for best offer for it. you can email me at nbray@optonline.net Car is located in Parsippany NJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Car needed a new fuel pump. I purchased the new pump but have yet to put it in. I hope to do so in the next week or two when i have time. The car turns over as it sits but will not fire due to the faulty pump in it now. I will update the post once the new pump is in and see if i can get some video of it running posted up.

• 4 months later...

I have rebuilt the carb on this car, replaced the cap, rotor, plugs, condensor, spark plugs and ignition wires. Also replaced the master cylinder. If anyone is interested let me know. Car pretty much needs nothing at this point but a driver that will take good care of her.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest chopprjok

Can you forward me copies of the pictures. I can't access them. What is your price for the car?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...