For Sale: 1914-15 SILVER GHOST ENGINE

Guest Silverghost

Guest Silverghost

FOR SALE: 1914-15 Rolls~Royce SILVER GHOST Engine + Radiator (Complete!!!) Found in Philadelphia area connected to an ancient mansion estate back-up water pump... Engine rotates (after three months long soak!) I have not tried to run it ..NOT YET!! RARE FIND!!! This belongs back in a great R~R car!!! You must PROVE to me that you have the proper car that NEEDS this engine!!! I will then make you an offer you can't possibly refuse!!! I want to find it a proper home!!! It is THAT RARE + money is NOT everything to me !!!!!

BRAD HUNTER

HUNTINGDON VALLEY PA.

Silverghost1926@msn.com

1 215 947 4676

What a GREAT find! There has to be a good story about this "pump engine" of all the engines out there you have to wonder why they cut up a Rolls. I remember the late Dave Domidion telling me that those blocks were prone to braking if they sat with seized pistons, be careful. "Money isn't everything" what a refreshing thought, remings me of how the hobby was 40 years ago. Hope that engine finds the right home. grin.gif This might make a feature on www.PreWarCar.com

Good Luck at finding that engine a home, I be happy to just clean it up and restore to have on an engine stand, I llove rare old Packard and RR stuff. Then when the time comes find it a proper home.

JOe Wshoungal Washington.

I had a chance to buy an NOS Packard 356 Museum piece on a stand, I always wished i had it now. In colege the Mechanical Engineering Lab had a bid old 12 cylinder Packard marine engine in it. I love that old engine, I never saw it fired up. Battleship grey.