New to the forum. have a few questions on my 46 66h

bdwigus

I am restoring my 46. no engine or trans, Looking about updating my front clip

was wondering if anybody else has done this. I have checked out Fatmans. says he has a mustang II that will fit,for around $3,000, Is there another route that I could go. have never delt with a car with the transverse leafsprings.

Mustang stuff is a bit wimpy for a two ton Lincoln. You might want to check out Jim Meyers www.jimmeyerracing.com , 800-824-1752. or Art Morrison www.artmorrison.com 800-929-7188 They build front suspension for heaver cars. I talked to Jim in Lincoln City, OR. He wants about $7K to install a complete subframe with Chevy components. You might just go buy a Camero front frame clip. I decided to consider a new power steering box for the stock front end. I plan on keeping the stock V-12 and fabbing a bracket for the power steering pump.

Abe.

I am in Atlanta Georgia and just recently talked with a guy that is using a Fatman Fabrications front end on a 39 Lincoln Zephyr 3 window coupe. He has the car in the body shop and I did not see it. He did have currently finished a 56 Buick, late 30's Chevy and Plymouth which two of the three had the Fatman Fabrication front end. If you are looking for original front and rear 46 Lincoln parts I currently have some. I also have a spare engine, transmission and other miscellaneour parts from 3 46 to 48 stripped cars if you need anything. My e-mail address is mauricebeth@bellsouth.net.

Mims