?? Manifold Vacuum attachment for Columbia on a V12 ??? *DELETED*

THE MANIFOLD HAS A VACUME PORT BETWEEN THE FUEL PUMP AND THE BACK OF CARB...HOLLOW BOLT..AND POT METAL ROUND FITTING WITH A 5/16 LINE STICKING OUT. ATTATCH A HOSE THAT RUNS DOWN THE CALVE ON STEERING COLUMN...SEE G TRIKETT..POST BELOW ABOUT A 39 CONV FOR SALE.HE SELLS BUNCH OF STUFF...

JEFF

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that was a very good answer, I personally can't verify it as I am a BW OD man all the way,but I sure hope you find the definitive source of knowledge, and share it with us, some of us have been looking for the "ultimate V-12" for over 50 years, and a little is known, but not enough to be conclusive, maybe one of these kids that are putting 12's in model T Fords and Anglias currently will discover the secrets you are looking for, I recently talked with a youngster who wanted to know where the coil was on his V-12, it ran, but he could not find a coil anywhere, I patiently explained where I thought it was, and he grudgingly agreed, Model T Fords were famous for their gags and jokes and funny songs, our 12's are starting to approach that, with "blue smoke specials" and "stinkin Lincolns" Lighten up '41, and maybe we will all learn something, meanwhile many of us are doing the best we can

Guest imported_MikeWilliamsUK

41LINC, I don't know where you are based, but I'm in the UK, far away from Zephyr suppliers and Zephyr cars. This list is wonderful. There are people on here who know these cars backwards. You asked where you could get the vacuum takeoff from the manifold for your Columbia and somebody replied describing it and telling you where you can get one - George Trickett. What more could you need?

All I can add is that I also bought one from George and it was exactly what I asked for, supplied quickly and was excellent. Only problem is that I've put it in a safe place and now I'm ready to fit it I can't find it!

So, don't give up on this list. You get accurate and friendly replies quickly and are not swamped with hundreds of answers to sift through like, as somebody else said, the Ford V8 guys. What more can you want?

Mike

Guest imported_MikeWilliamsUK

41LINC. Furthermore, the answer was provided less than one hour after you posted the question. Not bad eh?

Mike