Pre and Post war Lincoln Zephyr cars and parts

cyclops

• 2 weeks later...

Please take a look at: http://community.webshots.com/album/103567038MGrDsB for a photo album of parts I need for my 1939 Zephyr Convertible. I see that you don't list any parts for 1939s, but I'm wondering if '40 or '41 convertible rear seats would be interchangeable or adaptable to '39. I need the surrounds that cover the top bows and have armrests as well as the rear seat cushions. Especially the seat back because my seat back is too low to provide a place to attach the top boot when the top is down. Even the bare sheet metal and seat springs would do.

Also, I could use a couple of STRAIGHT 16" wheels. A couple of my wheels have a bit too much run-out and are not balanceable. With the Columbia axle, the car can run with traffic at 75 mph, but the wheels tend to shake a lot at that speed!

Thanks,

Thanks for the pictures. The emblem you have looks like a 1938 to me because the edge has three ribs around it whereas the 1939 has only one. (See attachment).

The glove box doesn't look like a 1939 left side box. It's tough to tell because my car has no box on the left side and a pretty nice one on the right. The left box looks like it needs to be more shallow than the right because the radio is pretty much in the way behind it.

Thanks,

Hi

phil got your pics and message wish i could be of more help if you need anything else let me know as i am still unpacking i have zulus of stuff PS. You wouldnt happen to know if anyone out there might need a nice 46 linclon continental cabriolet convertable.

John

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...