Please help me Identify- GB? Unknown Automobile parts?

rg171352

Going through a pile of scrap I noticed some parts that could be from an old car. After climbing halfway up the pile I found a Solid front axle assembly with two broken wood spoked wheels attached. The Hubcaps are maybe about 3" in diameter with GB in capital letters in the middle.

I can't imagine what GB might stand for.

Can you help me figure out what this, as well as figure out what may be deep within the pile.

Thank you

How about GB standing for Graham Brothers? Solid axle and wood spoke wheels would fit the era in which this make was used. This brand was known for their trucks. Somewhere in those parts you may find an emblem which may have the outline of the 3 brothers imposed on it. My father in law's father used to be a Graham and Graham Paige dealer here in the Perrysburg and Bowling Green, Ohio area. Dad recalls trips to Detroit to pick up their vehicles. Hope this is a start for you.

• 6 months later...
Guest aussie610

Graham brothers truck. The GB caps were fitted to the smaller trucks, that were basically Dodge trucks built under licence. got one here somewere I will see if I can post a photo