CROSLEY V13 =

Guest 1965V12P

Guest imported_Speedster

How can you Tell?

I see a new member, with very wordy comments, but how does that equal PFH, or a trouble maker?

What I'd kinda like to know is why the "whistle-blower" feels the need to post his suspicions using a garbage avatar. This kind of troll-like behavior is not the way to fight a troll, IMHO. If, indeed, this new poster is a troll, which seems quite likely. Ignoring both would seem to be the best route.

But, isn't it sad how having problems in the past raises suspicions about new people on the forum? First impressions can often be correct, though, and I definitely cringed when I saw that "clever" avatar and the type of post that followed it. Had a bad feeling right away. However, if I had decided to make a post about it, I would not have used a "cover" avatar. Maybe people have their reasons for doing that, but I don't think it's kosher--just more game-playing. If you want to fight a troll, playing with him isn't the answer.

Who is 1965V12P and with just 6 posts how do you know anything about the fruitcake goings on of this jamoke you're warning us about? You may be legit but if you're a super new guy how do you know?

Oh well, with the schmos i already got on "ignore" crosley can be easily added. I stumped as to why/how this squirrel is able to continually return if he was banned.

Nuclear_explosion.gif

I like Packards so I do peek at you guys from time to time. Looks like I missed something really wild.

Can understand why whatever this guy did in here is gone and was erased as it must have been a real gross out.

Just curious; if this dude keeps coming back and posting bad sex or race hate crap, why dont one or more of you quick make a print-out before it gets erased and take it to some police agency. I'm no computer geek but have heard that some federal or state agency will prosecute these guys and keep them out forever. Or maybe you could have your web guy save a copy for that reason. How long did the bad junk stay on here anyway? I am no old prude/guy, but there are limits.

When anyone comes along that has like 5 posts yet seems to know the ins and outs of the forum boards and the people that post on them and aren't the least bit bashful to spout their opinions they are suspect as bogus. Just another to put on the 'ignore' list if they start getting wacky........Dunno2.gif