Wanted to buy: Police or Paddy Wagon

Thanks for the info. Around here it has always been spelled with two d's. Actually I never knew it any different than that. Hopefully people will get past the spelling and understand the intent. Nevertheless thanks for the tip, last thing I'd want would be to upset anyone. I enjoy the hobby too much. smirk.gif

I know of a real bonafide 1908 or 09 Buick "Patty" wagon in the Ann Arbor, Mich. area. I doubt it's for sale, but I'll see if I can contact the owner and find out. This gent got it out of the Henry Ford Museum several years ago and restored it to show-winning condition. Unfortunately, it hardly ever sees the light of day, now. I'd love to photograph it for the magazine, but he says he doesn't have time to "clean" it. It sure looked clean to me.

West, thanks for the message. I have seen that vehicle, though it was a number of years ago. Yes, if you know how to contact him please do so. I could be very interested in that vehicle. I had left the fellow a business card back when i first saw it and told him if he ever wanted to sell it, but i know most of those planted seeds never grow. I appreciate your help a lot. db smirk.gif