2005 GSCA Nationals trip photos

Guest Throckmorton

Guest Throckmorton

I finally finished an on-line photo album of my trip to the <span style="font-weight: bold">25th Anniversary Buick GS Club of American Nationals</span> held May 7-21, 2005 in Bowling Green, KY.

It was an odyssey from Las Vegas, NV to Bowling Green, KY with my [color:\\"blue\\"]<span style="font-weight: bold">1965 Buick Special Sportwagon</span> (455 equipped) towing my [color:\\"blue\\"]<span style="font-weight: bold">1968 Buick Skylark "GS 455" Custom</span>.

Be sure to read the captions as the pictures don't tell the whole story. Here's hoping you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed the trip. [color:\\"red\\"]<span style="font-weight: bold">Click this link to be taken to the album</span>.

(<span style="font-weight: bold">Tip:</span> Manually advance the slides and please let me know if the link becomes broken).

Guest imported_MrEarl

Love them GS's. My dream car just went no sale on eBay. 69 Blue, white interior, 4 speed.

Enjoyed the "trip" pictures. Thanks

• 9 years later...

Dear Arthur and fans of the 1960s "SUV" - the venerable station wagon.

I finally finished an on-line photo album of my trip to the 25th Anniversary Buick GS Club of American Nationals held May 7-21, 2005 in Bowling Green, KY.

. . . . . . . . . .

(Tip: Manually advance the slides and please let me know if the link becomes broken).

Unfortunately Kodak has shutdown the Shutterfly service where you had your photo albums of this epic journey. Did you by chance ever move the photos to a new online service? I have been trying to create a "super-deluxe" version of your 1965 Buick Special wagon and found much inspiration from your efforts. Alas, I've run into even more problems than you did. It would be handy for me to review your experiences if I could.

Thanks for having been bold enough to have attempted this!

Cheers, Edouard