Pittsburgh area cruise

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

This Friday night (June 24) Buicks and the Greater Pittsburgh Area Chapter will be the featured marque & Club at the Starlite Cruise in Wexford, PA. This is held at the Northway Christian Church and has turned into the largest weekly cruise in the Pittsburgh area. I am inviting all Buick owners to come out and join us and show Pittsburgh our Buicks. There is no fee. Contact me if you need additional info.

http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/

Guest imported_MrEarl

Looks like it was a great turn out of Buicks, a lot of years represented. Sort of a primer for the upcoming Nationals in Batavia. Do you happen to know the owner of the gorgeous 54 Roadmaster Convertible? THANKS for sharing all the photos Keith.

Guest my3buicks

Yes, know the owners well - it is a BCA, & AACA Senior Car as well as an AACA Sr Grand National car. It is a beauty.

Guest invicta592

I have to agree with you MrEarl, that is a stunningly beautiful car. No doubt it has a stunningly high price attached to it also wink.gif

Guest imported_MrEarl

If I had a car like that, it wouldn't have a price tag and I doubt if this one does either. But hey, Keith, next time you speak with the owners would you mind just sorta casually asking "Don't reckon that ol 54 of yours is fer sale is it?" Never hurts to axe. wink.gif

Guest my3buicks

I know for a fact it isn't for sale - they have had in MANY MANY years and did a great deal of the restoration themselves - it is part of their family.