Welcome Hudson Enthusiasts!

• 1 month later...
Guest Dave Wyatt

Good to see a Hudson section. I've always been a fan since the summer of 1970, when I spent many hours carreening around the field next to the house in a 53 Wasp club coupe. That's one I should have kept!

• 2 years later...
Guest PAUL SCHUSTER

HI I'M PAUL SCHUSTER FROM PITTSBURGH PA.

I'M REALLY GLAD TO SEE AND AACA SITE JUST FOR HUDSONS

IF I CAN HELP OUT ANY ONE WITH INFO OR PARTS I'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO HELP IF I CAN

HUDSONLY

PAUL

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...

My first Hudson, a 1915 Six-40 7-passenger Touring. This car belonged to Fred Long of Maryland through the 1950s until his estate passed it to Dave Lanning in Florida about a dozen years ago. I haven't yet re-sized the photos to be able to post here.

Congrats, Marty! I remember the car well. Fred bought it in 1953 as I recall, when he was a young Washington, DC policeman with a growing family. If you don't have the full story on how he acquired it (or from whom) I would be glad to fill you in. Just PM me any time. I wrote an article about him for our local (Md. / Va. / Del.) Hudson club chapter newsletter back in the late 1980's as I recall. I think he was only the second owner.

• 2 years later...
Guest Frankiero

I'm restoring a 1925 Hudson Limousine and I'm wondering if anyone has paint codes or can tell me what the correct colors and kind of paint for the aluminum body. It looks like the original paint was a blue color. 

My father found this car in a barn with the last tag bought in 1928. It has 7800 miles on it. Have not been able to dig up much information on this particular model and will appreciate any info sent my way

Frankiero, you will probably get more results if you post a separate message (here at the Hudson section of the AACA forum), instead of tacking your message to the back of Peter's message.

I would suggest you also post your question over at the Hudson club's forum, at http://forum.hetclub.org/discussions .  It's very active. 

Edited by Jon37 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
hi to all, it is a pleasure to be in this forum, I read with curiosity many, but not all your news .... my father bought in 1986 an Essex super six in canada to import it in Italy, now I have finished the restoration and I would also accept information on the quality of the execution, I am a self-taught restorer, especially passionate about motorcycles and mopeds, I have restored all the DEMM motorcycles and mopeds that designed my father ... and I wanted to restore my father's car too. ... excuse me if I have "skipped" with the discussion, but I have a problem finding the spark plugs for my ESSEX Super Six, I would like to know the right brand or gradation .... can you help me?
thank you.. 
(if I'm in the right section I can provide more photos ....)

Mosè Mazzini

Immagine 093.jpg

May I suggest that you start your own topic (here at the Hudson, Essex & Terraplane section)  instead of tagging your message onto the bottom of the "Welcome Hudson Enthusiasts" topic?

You have a beautiful Essex that deserves its own stand-alone topic (with its own title), where more people will notice it!

Anyway, if it were me, that's what I'd do, and then post photos of your car there.

• 2 years later...