1985 Buick Lasabre Limited Collectors Edition 4 door for sale

I have a 1985 Buick Collectors Edition FOR SALE it is a 4 door two tone blue metalic dark blue on bottom light blue in middle with blue paded top body is basically rust free with exception of some minor rust on rear bumper the interior is royal blue velour and is not in bad shape for year could use some cleanup but no rips etc the car is a 307 auto has power windows seats ac the car has good tires also it has been seting a couple of years so needs some TLC now for some bad and good news this car has a reconstructed pennsylvania title it shows less than 50000 miles on odometer story i was told belonged to collector in muncy pa was involved in minor flood was totaled by state farm ended up with me i drove it two years with no problems until i hit a dear which i have sense repaired the person that owned this car also had a mint 72 electra 225 so i really beleave mileage is accurite though i cannot verify it it needs a home with a true collector i am asking 1600 usa cash for it a real deal for right person the car is located upstate pennsylvania with a little bit of paint work (hood has clear showing) this car could be mint again and a good investment for right collector if interested email samueldonahue@hotmail.com