Two 1929 Studebaker "FE" Presidents for Sale

I have two 1929 Studebaker "FE" Presidents for sale. These are recognized by CCCA as full classics. One is a 7 passenger Sedan, wood wheels, rear mounted spare. Purchased from the original family, car is 100% complete, original interior, faded paint, had been in storage since 1948 when it had carburetor problems, that was taken apart by them and nothing was done since then. Will need complete restoration, but you could get it mechanically running and work on the rest while you drove it. This is the largest model, 135" wheelbase and these large President models are hard to come across. I paid the family 9k for the car as is, and am open to offers.

The second President is a 1929 Studebaker "FE" 7 passenger Touring, wood wheels, rear mounted spare. Car was in the last owners hand since 1975, and previous to that was owned by a movie studio, who's prop department painted a flat black over the original lacquer finish, which looks like it was'nt that bad. The car is complete with the exception of the top bows, where the movie prop. department took two of the bows and created the look of the top folded down with a cover over it. Will need complete restoration, but you could get it mechanically running and work on the rest while you drove it. This is the largest model, 135" wheelbase and these large President models are hard to come across. This particular model is the rarest of the big '29 Presidents. This car is #21 of 60 built for that year. I currently own #57, and #35 in in Connecticut and #19 is in Michigan and thats it. Will not be cheap, serious inquiries only.

Please contact me at studebaker29@yahoo.com if you are serious about making an offer on either car, please do not inquire as to an asking price, if you are familiar with the rarity and the value, then you will make an offer in the ball park and we'll negotiate a selling price that is acceptable to both the seller and buyer.