For Sale1920's One Man Dirt track Car

1920's one man dirt track race car project . Shortened wheel base , engine moved back 6" . Lowered 7" New steel body with full belly pan . All the hard work is done and is almost ready to paint . I have a 26/27 short block and trans that go with the car . I know the engine ran great 20 years ago when I pulled it out of a car . I have a set of 26/27 wire wheels in fair to good condition that also goes with the car. I do not have the hubs . I do not have a gas tank . Pictures can be see at http://www.geocities.com/modelttom2000/dirtcar.html price is $4000.00

Tom Butterworth Modelttom2000@yahoo.com

The car is for sale as it is in the photo's . I took the pictures Monday afternoon. I will keep working on the car until it is sold.This car has no race history . I just made it for fun !

The Barber Warnock car was started with parts from what we believe to be the original car . The chassis is mostly the original but the body is new . I found the original body in Chicago but could not buy it , and it is a good thing since it had been cut up and changed so much it was easier to build a new one off the photos and information I have found .

No I don't know Mr. Lockrow . We got the parts from an old time Indy Mechanic by the name Al Singer . He had the parts for years up in his garage , I knew him a long time and didn't even know he had them until he offered them to us . He was in his 80's at the time we got them .