FS 36 Ford "humpback" Tudor in NC

Guest bubblebelly

Guest bubblebelly

Car has a very fixable body and the chassis was blasted and painted at one time. Needs to be repainted from sitting in the sun. Good fenders,hood,running boards,and perfect grille. Gas tank is garbage,and some restorer stole the headlights,radio and speaker,original banjo wheel and steering box,and the windshield frame. Car is stripped in the photos,but I have all the missing sheet metal and stainless put away inside to keep it from getting stolen,too.

Car currently has a old junk V-6 Buick engine and 2-speed auto in it the previous owner installed. He also installed a Mustang 8 inch rear that is too high and needs to be redone. It is currenty resting on a entire Pinto front crossmember and suspension to keep the chassis out of the dirt,but the buyer will get a choice of the original front and rear suspensions,or the Mustang and Pinto stuff.

The previous owner also managed to loose all the body bolts,nuts,and washers when he stripped the car. He also lost the seats.

The car is located about 40 miles south of Norfolk,Virginia,and has a clear NC title. I want $2600 for it,but will take sheet metal,trim,and some chassis parts from 32-37 Plymouths and Dodges and 34 Ford pu's in full or partial trades.

If you have any questions or need more photos,send me a PM with your email address and I will reply.