Big Whole Lot Sale (Spare Parts years 28s-70s)

My name is Dario Diamante. I have an antique cars parts store in Buenos Aires, Argentina. With original spare parts (like pistons, fuel bombs, transmissions, carburetor parts, fan belts, carburetors, ie.) of brands listed below from 1928 to 1948, all of these americans, and then stock from USA, Argentina and Europe for models till 1970.

We have parts for these brands: Chevrolet, Ford, Plymouth, International, Hudson,Kaiser, Buick, Pontiac & Oldsmobile.

My intention is to sell the whole lot, it´s about 2000 m3, of stock.

I´m sure this can be a great bussines oportunity for anyone interested.

Any question or proposals contact me at ddiamante@datafull.com

This is a serious offer.

Regards,

Dario A. Diamante.

<span style="font-style: italic">T w o t h o u s a n d c u b i c m e t e r s !</span>

For the metric unit impaired, that's enough car parts to cover an entire American football field 18 inches deep in car parts, with no aisle space!

Sounds like a deal to me! speechless-smiley-034.gifsmirk.gif

Guest BillP

I wonder if you need a special import license for those fuel bombs. Might be entertaining at the Sturday night cruise-in.

• 1 month later...

As long as we don't need to send a cashiers check to "a personal affairs manager" in Lagos Nigeria to expedite the customs release... wink.gif

Photos and a few parts lists would start things rolling. (if it's a real deal, consider dividing parts into lots by application and selling or running on e-bay)

• 2 weeks later...