1907 maxwell

The International Vehicle Appraisers Network (I-VAN) is an independent association of automotive hobbyists who are also automobile appraisers. We have no direct affiliation with any hobby related club. All of our Appraisers are National Judges within the framework of National Clubs such as: AACA, Mustang Club of America, Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance, etc.

We can help you determine the value of your Maxwell. Please learn more about us by going to our website at: www.i-van.org. There is a list of our 46 nationwide Appraisers on our site.

Thank you.

Jeff Locke

Executive Director I-VAN

First of all, there is a wealth of information available to you on Maxwells. You can do some digging on your own (google, Libraries, etc.) or contact the AACA Library and Research Center and they can provide you with data for a fee. They also can include some guide figures as to the cars worth but they are only a guide. Your car has a lot of promise but needs work. I believe there might be a photo of a restored Maxwell of your vintage on our website as well. If you are intending on selling this car, an appraisal might be in order.

Better yet, join AACA and restore the car! You will have a lot of fun and meet some great people

Guest Indiana_Truck

That is one awesome car! Wish I had a shot at owning it but money and distance is always in my way. But if I can't have it, I hope you keep it and enjoy it and post more pictures so I can drool on the keyboard some more tongue.gif

Bob