Anyone really desperate for a '58 Edsel Pacer convertible?

Found one in the junkyard today. Missing some top parts that can probably be scarfed from the remains of a '57-8 Ford convert way out back that is basically just a rear half and top. The Edsel is semi-complete, the dash cluster out, top folded down, side stainless gone, trunk lid elsewhere in the yard (I did find it), hood gone. Motor is in the car. Your typical sat out in the elements on top of years of driving through the salt New York car. Looks like it was grey with a coral or red cove and coral or red interior. Odds are the only saving this car is to convert a low-end Ford hardtop or sedan into an Edsel convertible using pieces of this car.

If there's some interest I'll pick it up and pull it out of there - otherwise, just going to let it be. I'm not a big Ford guy, and I'm already stuck with a '50 Woodie no one wants -

PM if you'd like to know more. Located upstate NY -

Bill K.

Just to add, I know where there are some other 2dr parts cars, too. It shouldn't be very hard to put together everything you need to build this except a 2dr Ford to cut up for the frame, pans and lower quarters. Don't get the wrong idea, this car itself wouldn't be that expensive. Even if it was rare enough to be a $100K car restored (and it's not, the books say about 30K), it's too rough to be worth very much. Like make-an-offer range.