FS 1965 Buick Skylark 2dr HT, great driver, looks and runs great

Hi,my name is Tiffany, I'm new to the forum, but have been a long time member of the club, and have 2 1941 buicks, a 2 door fastback, and a coupe. I recently aquired a '65 skylark with my '41 fastback as part of the trade, and I drove it home from sacramento to los angeles with no problems. It is sky blue metallic, recent paint job, it's not a show car but looks nice, and very presentable. It runs great with the original 300 V8 and auto trans. It has new 2.5 inch dual exhaust. It has power steering and power brakes, the brakes are new and stopgreat, and the front end also feels good and tight. It has bucket seats in it now, and is a black interior, nice headliner, seats, and aftermarket center console. The column is the original tilt one, and the turn sugnals and horn work, so do the windshield wipers. It has Mickey Thompson mags on it which are five spoke, looks like Torque thrusts, with blackwalls. I don't really want to sell the car, but I don't have room for all three buicks, so it must go. It has the original black cali plates, and is up to date registration, etc. the gas guage doesn't work, and the tunk lock was removed for paint and still needs to be put back, little things like that. I would like to get $4500 but for a member of the buick club I would let it go for $4000. please let me know if you have any questions. And the car is located in North Hollywood, Ca. Thanks! Tiffany...