1976 Buick Electra Photos (Leather and Center Console!)

Guest Electramanrob

Guest Electramanrob

Here's a photo of my 1976 Buick Electra 4dr Hardtop. This was my first collector car purchase. I bought this car 14 years ago from the original owner's estate. Options include cornering lamps, wide rocker moldings, trip set/speed alert, light monitors, leather interior, center console, trunk mat, cruise, factory floor mats, air, and am/fm 8-track. This car won a silver award at the BCA National Meet in Kokoma a few years back. (Its the only Buick I've ever had judged at any show.) This car also appears in "Cars of the Sensational 70s" (color photo, along with my former 76 Electra Limited Landau Custom Coupe), published a few years back by the Auto Editors of Consumer Guide/Collectible Automobile Magazine.

4104Picture_0158-med.jpg4104Picture_0160-med.jpg4104Picture_0161-med.jpg4104Picture_0166-med.jpg4104Picture_0164-med.jpg4104Picture_0165-med.jpg4104Picture_0154-med.jpg

Guest Electramanrob

Thanks! Wait till you see the inside of this black one - it has white leather with blue trim (dash/carpet) and a center console! I don't have a good photo yet of the inside with decent lighting.

• 1 month later...

Nice car Rob!

I'm a little curious about it. Is it a standard 225 with Limited seats and door panels and an added Park Avenue console that was covered with leather? Did you do it yourself? Assuming you did it, did you use 40/60 seats and removed the center section or are they Park Avenue seats with modified Limited seat covers?

The result is very interesting!