1971 - 76 LeSabre/Centurion/Electra in "Me and My Buick"

Centurion

To date, we have recorded a number of entries here from owners of the 1971 - 1976 full-size Buicks. As a means of facilitating future searches by those interested in the big Buicks of this era, I'm creating a topic with links to the cars in this model year range.

I will add links as additional cars appear in this date range. As other years and models become popular in "Me and My Buick", perhaps we can do the same thing for those cars. And, if folks here like the idea, we could even pin these to the top. Here goes:

Smartin's "new" 1971 LeSabre sedan

Smartin's "former" 1971 LeSabre sedan

Smartin's 1971 Centurion convertible

Smartin's 1971 Centurion convertible -- the one he never bought!

Centurion's 1971 Centurion Formal Coupe

Wildcat65's 1971 Centurion Formal Coupe

my3buicks' 1972 Centurion convertible

Shaffer's 1972 Electra 225

Electramanrob's 1973 Electra 225 customized by ASC

Electramanrob's 1973 Electra 225 Limited

Philippe Racicot's 1974 LeSabre coupe and 1975 Electra 225 Limited

Electramanrob's 1975 Electra 225's: Park Avenue and Limited Landau Coupe

Electramanrob's 1976 Electra 225 Park Avenue

Electramanrob's red 1976 Electra 225 Park Avenue

Guest Electramanrob

There are some great photos of more members' 71-76 B and C bodied cars on the Chicagoland Chapter's "Members Cars" photo page. Maybe link those here too?

Electramanrob, the idea is for members of our forum to share their cars here. Wish we could get all of these owners on board to tell us about their cars.

Here's the Chicagoland Chapter's photos of 1967 and newer full-size Buicks. Electramanrob is correct; lots of sharp '71 - '76 B & C body Buicks in that chapter!

Chicagoland Full-Size Buicks, 1967 and Newer

Smartin, I see a couple of great candidates for the new Centurion registry at www.buickcenturion.com

Guest Shaffer

Thanks for posting that link. Some very interesting and nice Buicks. Seems like not too many of the 4dr Centurions around these days. I think it has been a year or longer since I have even saw a 71-73 Centurion 4dr- even in a photo.

Another car I would like to see photos of is a 1972 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr sedan, as well as a 4dr hdtp.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...