WANTED!! Searching for 1936 international pickup truck wheels

ratchetmaster

HI

I didn't know where the best place to post this was, but here goes . . .

a friend of mine has a 1936 international pickup. He would like to find 4 original wheels for this truck. I think they are 16 inch wheels??? IT is a half ton? and two wheel drive.

Anyone???

Where else might I post this in search of these wheels?

Thanks

Tim

ratchetmasterman@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have 4 wheels for a 1936 International light duty pick up. They have been restored and painted yellow. Two of the wheels are on like new highway type tires and two are on like new mud grip tires, both are of the correct vintage look. I also have 4 wheels unrestored and painted a red primer. I feel the wheels are worth one hundred dollars each. please respond and let me know what you think I'm in SW Colorado.

• 6 years later...
Guest bobkat

We have a matched set of 4 wheels with whitewall tires for the 1936 International wheels that you inquired about if your friend still needs them. We also may have some other parts like 2 running engines, 2 trannys, 2 rear ends, 1 front end, complete exhaust system including manifold heater and muffler, plus a set of 4 hub caps that match. If interested e-mail to kathy@bvcolorado.com or call us at 719-395-6242. Thanks a bunch.