Advice on selling a 1940 Chevrolet Pick-Up

I want to sell a junk 1940 Chevrolet Pick-Up and a junk 1952 Cheverolet 4-door Sedan. Both vehicles have been sitting in my grandmother's yard for over 30 years. Any advice on how to go about selling these vehicles i.e. good websites to use? Also, any advice on what these vehicles may be worth or whether or not people might be interested in buying them? Thanks!

Yes, that will be a problem. If she has old registrations, DMV could issue titles, if they are still in the data base. She could apply for "abandoned vehicle" title also. Another way to go would be using a title service such as Broadway Title to obtain one. Broadway Title has a web site.

the 40 Chevy does sound interesting, have you got a price in mind? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

She has an old registration for the truck. The Plymouth sedan will be more difficult. Apparently, my grandfather bought the sedan for $10 in the 70's. He bought it with out a title. I'll check out the website you sent me, thanks. Per the price, I was thinking around $500, but, of course, that's negotiable. I honestly don't know what these cars are worth, if anything, considering their condition. smirk.gif

Guest Indiana_Truck

I wish you were in Richmond Indiana! Maybe its good that you are so far away from me cause I would go look and don't need another truck!

Thanks,

Bob