Need Help Establishing Value For This Car

Posted this at Bucik site too:

I have a '56 Buick Special Series 40 (46R?), 2 door, that I bought 15 years ago. It has 21,000 original miles and is in very good condition. I have every record since new including owners manual and tags that were hanging from headlight and wiper switches. It has always been a CA car and I am second owner. Literally from the little old lady. She maintained this car like her child. It was the only car she ever owned. Annual service etc. It is black and white 2 tone with red leather and power everything. Though the chrome is a little pitted it does shine. No dings or dents nor rust that I can find. I've kept stored 2 stories underground in my concrete storage for my cars. Took out last month to go through. Replaced ORIGINAL tires (cracked from age) with like kind wide white walls. Replaced gas tank too and various hoses etc. In perfect running and mechanical order. It has after market ARA ac that works. Now I have no idea of value but seems would be great museum piece with all literature in almost new condition. Any idea of value? I would say a 2-3 condition car depending on weight for absolute originality and uniqueness. This car could easily be a show car as all parts are there and really would only need chroming. Interior is as new! Anyone care to buy or help establish a value. The old car guides seem to suggest something in the $20's. Really want to find an equally respectful home for this car. Need to clear out my cars as the storage facility I have has been sold. Also a 65 vette convert (365 a/c), 56 Bel Air. Any help appreciated. You can call too. 310-202-7600 Jim