Sagebrush Classic Auto

mudgard

Just wanted to update y'all on these clowns. FINALLY got my parts after waiting 3 & 1/2 months....not days, not weeks...yes folks, MONTHS. Crappiest set of bits and pieces (they call them parts) this side of the Pecos. Additionally, the speedometer cable was not the right size. Note to self...unless I enjoy self-flaggelation, lame parts and waiting so long that I order duplicate items on e-bay, NEVER order from this outfit again.

Other than that, there's no hard feelings wink.gif

• 6 years later...
Guest 1949rmaster

Yes everyone, I contacted Glenn Motts and Purchsed a "body Only" for a 1949 super convertible that sagebrush classic auto was saposto have, His son jon sent pictures and i sent payments totalling 2,000. for this car that had solid floors, Glen tld me he owned a Buick salvage yard for many years. After numerous calls later with no response i visited the address where the salvage yard was saposto be. I found another Junk yard there in veedersbug indiana, That said yes they knew who glen motts was and he was a flim flam man, and i had been scammed by a con man! So i visited the address they told me where they thought he lived. I drove out and found an old 1800 farmhouse with the paint flaking off of it. Glen was there, No salvage yard exists, He claims i never contacted him and he sold the car to someone else and it was in some storage facility for sometime before he sold it to someone else. This Guy is a fake!! He does not own a salvage yard of any KInd! Trust me since i am from kansas and Went to Pittsburg PA to buy a 1969 camaro convertible. I took the extra 4 hrs to find out were my 2,000. went.. It definately did not go to any dealer, Just a Con Man... The junk yard there in his area says that he will frequent there and buy a few buick parts. So please People Here is another example of being ripped off on line by a con. Do Not send Your Hard earned money to this LOSER! Sagebrush auto classics is one old car in a feild..next to a beat down paint flaking off run down shack!! Wally Lankford/ Bella Vista Arkansas 1949 buick roadmaster convertible restorer,,,,,

Guest 1949rmaster

Sorry But i do have some hard feelings/ if i lived closer i would sue the loser!