Welcome to the new Me and My Buick Forum!

BUICK RACER

Welcome to the Me and My Buick Forum.This forum is for sharing photos and stories of your treasured Buick, as well as photos of you and your family, your Buick?s living room (garage, barn, shop), etc. You can find some tips on posting here (link). If you still have problems just go to the General Discussion Forum and ask.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You can find some tips on posting here (link). </div></div>

Hopefully someone can come up with a "link" that will possibly describe how to post pictures etc and in addition maybe suggest a couple of good web sites to post their pictures to so they can be used to "add an image". Some discussion and help on using URL and html etc would also be nice. For the time being anyone needing help can always go to FAQ for help. Anybody want to take this on to do? Thriller, Bigfella, Brian... anybody....

Guest imported_MrEarl

Alright Roberta!!! Only appropriate that ladies go first. Can't wait to see and hear all about your fleet. Maybe we should ask PeterG to make that "Buick(s)" smile.gif

NEXT!!!!!!!

Guest imported_Thriller

Isn't img the UBB code for image? Then again, the image tag is HTML, so I would expect that to work.

I'm lazy, so I'll wait for things to get working instead of cutting and pasting....

Who am I kidding? I gotta see the pictures....

Guest imported_MrEarl

Ummmm, looks like this car may have been in a Great Race or somethin...

Hey Bob,

Why don't you post more in a post of your own so it can be referenced under your user name. I'm sure you've got a lot of stories about your Buicks.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Roberta, is there anyway you can post Joes pictures and stuff under his user name so it is under his name for future reference/use? If not, maybe just post a new post and call it "The Old Guy's Buicks".

I've also got a lot to figure out before I post anything here.

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not computer literate enough to post pictures, but Roberta lives 3 miles away. I will get her to shoot some pictures and post them for me. smile.gifsmile.gif </div></div>

Same here Joe, but hopefully help is on the way for us. I've asked that someone try and post instructions in as simple as possible format for posting photos etc. Maybe something that can be printed off and used. Of course I've ALWAYS ended up with extra parts while putting kids Christmas stuff together so there may not be any hope for me. tongue.gif

You first must have your picture on the web somewhere. Some of the Yahoo and other photo storage places may not work, though. When you have the Address(URL) then make a post, and click on the Image button below and type or paste the url. Now for those of you that have already posted in the Collectible Auto Photo Post You can use those pictures to post, like I did above, but I had to take the ?xxxx (x=numbers)off the url for it to work!

Also another way is to send me your picture for the BCA Member Gallery I will post there and you can use that Address for posting here. NOW all I got to do is figure out how to resize the pics, I forgot!

Here's something to try: Buick Picture Resizer

You want to know what size your pictures so right click on your picture and look at dimensions. You will want to make the picture around 500x500 Pixels (Width vs Length) there for use the width to determine what % you want to change or just use 480x360. Hope this helps, and btw I used it for the 3 pics in this post, and it's much better. RV

• 10 years later...