Nice Gift: TWO GM FENDER COVERS LEFT

Hi, all. I'm starting to feel like the "GM Fender Cover King"! I thought I had five of these official GM Parts Goodwrench Fender Covers when I started, and I kept finding more...and more. Now, 25 fender covers later, I "think" I'm down to my last two. So, if you didn't order one when I first posted these, I have two more available for purchase now. I'll be happy to turn the shipping around fast, so there's still time to get one of these for Christmas gift giving, if I hear from you in the next couple of days. Here's all the info.....

These GM Parts Goodwrench Fender Covers have never been used. They measure 35" long by 24" deep. They are black vinyl, with a nice large "GM Parts Goodwrench" logo imprinted on them. PLUS, they have a long magnet imbedded in the vinyl at the top, so the cover won't slip off your fender...a really good idea. The price is $20.00 per fender cover, plus $4.50 shipping anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. Just email or call me, if you'd like to purchase one. Thanks, John in Wisconsin. E-mail: drjjkoot@g2a.net or Phone: (715) 341-6188.