1965 Chryslers for sale (Dodge 880, 300 convert, new yorker 4dr)

jd3

Hello, I have these 3 cars and would ike to get rid of them. The 4dr new yorker, runs and drives, but I got it as a parts car for the convertable. The ny has a 413 and auto. But I might take it out. The conveert. has a 383 and auto tranny. The convert runs but hasnt been on the road since 93. I try and start it every couple of weeks. It does have a straight body, but needs paint. The interior also needs to be redone. The convert top is in ok sahpe, but the rear window is rotted out. The switch to raise and lower the top does work. The car has bucket seats and a floor shifter. If your interested in pictures please email me.

The custom 880 2dr is complete, minus the intake ans air cleaner, someone stole it. The 880 has an 383 auto tranny and factory air. the interior needs to be redone, but the car is pretty straight with very little scraps on the front. I was offering the cars as best offer. If I don't get rid of them my son is going to put a built 440 in the 880 and make a street rod out of it. I don't have a clue what I'll do with the convert. Please email with any questions or if you need pictures. You can call me at home- (530) 934-5452 or cell (530) 330-3251. These cars are locted in Willows, Ca. 90 miles north of Sacramento on I-5. Thanks John Daniels