1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer for sale

mopar380

Hello everyone, I received an envelope in the mail today from a guy in California who does not have e-mail. So I am posting this here for him and put a link to some photos of this absolute beauty for sale. Believe me, its a stunner for a sedan ( Sedan with Lancer trim ). You can contact him via phone at 818-957-8626. He seems to be an older gentleman.

Ian mopar380

1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer four door sedan, ( Lancer trim ). Immaculate 52,000 mile car, 90% original. Runs as new, striking throughout. Power steering, Powerflite automatic, near mint original upholstery, professionally detailed engine bay. Two tone metallic blue lower / ivory upper. Stunning original chrome and stainless, Super red-ram 270 CID Hemi. Asking $18,500.00. Paul Parla, PO BOX 1033, Santa Rosa CA, 91021 ph 818-957-8626. Photos here http://www.chryslerclub.org/55CustomRoyal.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, about a month ago, my wife stumbled onto 1 55 Dodge Royal and immediately fell in love and we bought it. Now, we are trying to restore this old beauty. We believe the original colors are exactly as this one! Would you/he happen to have additional pictures of the interior? We are struggling trying to find out what the original interior looked like. THANKS!