Northern VA-DC-MD Buick Owners

kenmatthews

Guest my3buicks

Ken, you can contact the B.O.O.M. Chapter in Maryland, the Metro Chapter in DC, or the Virginia Chapter in Virginia - all would be happy to hear from you - you can get contact info from the BCA Homepage/chapters/regions or contact me if you need additional contact info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
Guest Steve R.

Hey - I am here in Reston! I own a 1968 Buick LeSabre 4 DR HT and a 1960 LeSabre 4 DR HT (flattop). Am hoping to sell the 68 here in Northern Virginia for $1500.00 (see my post on buy and sell). You could share that info (about the 68) with anyone you think might be interested. I'd also like to stay in touch on other general issues of interest to classic car hobby and Buicks in particular. Shoot me a mail sometime. Thanks, Steve R. (stephenpreagan@yahoo.com)

Ken,

Buick Owners of Maryland (BOOM) is a club with almost 100 members. We have an all Buick show in September at Boyle Buick in Abingdon MD. The weather was rainy this year but we still had about 50 Buicks show up. We meet for breakfast the first Thursday of each month at Dennys restuarant near the Baltimore beltway (695) and Belair Rd (Rt. 1). We welcome all Buick enthusiasts and would like to meet you.

If you would like to meet up with us give me a call (Woody 410-299-7141) or send me a email.