Going to Florida from Cleveland and back looking for Hearse or a

I'm headed to Tampa from Cleveland Thurs 11/04.I'm going there and back with my empty trailer in tow hoping to find a car along the way.I'm in no hurry and I have no route in mind.If anyone has a Hearse,Limo,Flower Car,Etc.[even an old Cadillac] they want to sell,or if you know of one,call my cell phone at 216 389 6184.If you get my voicemail PLEEEAASE leave a message.I'm also looking for an old Harley Davidson,an Indian,a horse drawn Hearse,or a Stagecoach.Let me know.Thanks,Mark Rodgers

There's a guy in Cincinnati who has a whole pile of hearses and ambulances (or at least he did years ago). He was a regular advertiser in Hemmings. I bought a '74 Cadillac hearse from him in '89 or so to drive to college. That car was the most fun I ever had making a huge mistake.

There's also a '66 or '67 Cadillac convertible, light blue with a white top, for sale at a used car lot along Carnegie near downtown Cleveland (Friendship Auto Sales, I believe the place is called). I pass it every day and could find out more if this interests you or anyone else.

I'll also see if I can find anything more for you on the hearse guy, but look in Hemmings. Anything with a 513 area code should be him.