Cuda

mexicano

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless of the selling price, you'll need to be able to document the vehicle as a genuine vehicle that was produced with that engine in it from the factory. Plus the other related equipment on the car. This is usually done with the codes on the Data Plate in the engine compartment and/or the correct Build Sheet for the vehicle.

Then, prospective buyers will also desire to see pictures and such of the car, which you can probably link to from the forum site here.

Also, make sure that the vehicle is what you claim it to be--period. Then, when a buyer and you make a deal on the car, make sure you get real money for it--and all of it before you release the title--no exceptions.

Selling one of those cars is a little bit different than selling a "normal" car. Buyers will desire proof of documentation and such before they will get their money out, usually. So . . . be prepared to answer all kinds of quesions about the car, where it's been, and such.

Enjoy!

NTX5467

Thanks for the help and i forgot to say it it is red, convertible and it has mexican documentation, if you are interested you can e-mail me victorgomez13@hotmail.com and i'll send you pics of everithing you need to know it was property of my father and know it's mine, i'm the secon owner of the car. My grandfather bougt it to my dad when he was young. Oh and could some one tell me more less how much is it??