DVD about American car meeting in Estonia and Latvia, Europe

See the Cruising, where west met east! Valga Cruising 2004, an international american car meeting and rock'n'roll festival, in Estonia and Latvia, Europe during summer 2004! This one hour high quality DVD is filmed and produced by Trivselfilm from Sweden. Price in USA or Canada is 20 USD + postage. In Europe 16 Eur + postage.

We send worldwide! We accept cash, bank wire or PayPal. Contact us and order your DVD about an unique meeting.

info: www.valgacruising.ee

email: valgacruising@hotmail.com

I don't know if this is fair to write my opionion here, because guys are trying to sell these videos, but I really HATE to see old car hobby in this view. I don't know if you guys looked the site of valgacruising . . Well, oh, i don't know if you guys understand what I'm trying to say..

Too often, in FINLAND (especially) when you have older AMERICAN car and you say that old cars are your "hobby" it just means : drinking, shouting , and wreckless driving. Yeah, and that's true!

It shouldn't be that way!

That's a real problem in Finland (or atleast we who are REALLY interesed in OLD CARS think!). Too bad our legislation isn't that HARD for those people. I guess you couldn't do those things in States? At the same time altleast, I think.

I guess you guys can't really understand what I'm saying here. But I guess the pics speaks for themselves..

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jari.kuivanen/

Why do you have to stand on the hood of a car to have fun ?? I can't figure that out???!?!?!

Hi Mika!

Of course it's fair to write your opinion because this is a free world where we are living! smile.gif

And we are very sorry if we have hurt your feelings!

We believe that to categoriaze american car lovers for judging them is not the right way to take this "thing" ahead globally. There plenty of people who think like you do, but also there are plenty of people who don't. This is a big world!

We must make clear, that we are not the car rapiers. Every car isn't just in condition to drive it to the museum.

There are plenty of people to whom these cars is a life style, not just collect them to keep them in a carage but driving with them, no matter if it's raining outside.

And about drinking and having fun... in our meeting there was plenty of non drinkers, also coffee and tea was sold there! smile.gif No any troubles etc. and people was really enjoying there, no stress etc.

We had people from eleven (11) different country, even from USA! So, i can't figure out, why you are criticing so hard Finland, your home country! (?)

We'll, maybe we are so dumm to undestand that afterall!?!

But we found out the solution and will invite you to teach us to having fun with american cars without having fun next summer. Just tell you're name and show some ID-card or passport in our ticket selling point and you can come free without bying a ticket to our meeting. You're welcome to relax here!

By the way, the oldest car in our meeting was -28 Chevrolet, which has acted in tens of movies. I believe you had had a lot of discussing with the owner.

And finally, now you have a great opportunity to see what happened this summer buying this DVD! So it will be more easy to critisize too when you have seen the whole story (by the way, we didn't saw you in Valga or did we?) or maybe to expand point of views too! smile.gif

Very pleasant winter time for you and best regards from Valga Estonia! Drive safely with your cars when there are snowing!

People behind Valga Cruising

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Mika!

So, i can't figure out, why you are criticing so hard Finland, your home country! (?)

We'll, maybe we are so dumm to undestand that afterall!?!

People behind Valga Cruising </div></div>

OK, sorry, I wasn't trying judge your meet in any way. I just believe that nowadays (in Finland), at old car meets, the way people are showing off is not the cars(that they should be) anymore it just the people who are trying to get attention by keeping loud noise.. Hard to explain. But I guess you got the point smirk.gif I guess a little bit different than in Hershey grin.gif

I DON'T MEAN that Valga Cruising would be like that. .. .Just when I saw the woman standing on the hood of a car I really " got the creeps". .