1956 Ford Country Sedan Station Wagon FOR SALE in NY

1956 Ford Country Sedan Station Wagon , this is my friend Rich Lovetts' car. Any questions can be answered by him directly at (631) 466-2023 during the day or (631) 728-8310 in the evenings after 8pm (EST). Richie encourages people to inspect this car in person. All the following information has been supplied by Rich Lovett.

PHOTO ATTACHED ABOVE

This nice Station Wagon is powered by a Thunderbird 292 engine and the transmission is a 3 speed manual with factory OVERDRIVE. The engine runs nice and the transmission shifts good. It was painted about 9 months ago, Dark green roof and lower sides and the area in the middle is a nice contrasting light green (appears to have been the original colors), new Branding Iron material was used on the front seat and the original Branding Iron material still covers the back seat. The door panel are newer but not correct. New front floor pans have been installed. The body is nice and straight and there is no rust or bubbling on the it. Not exactly sure what color you would call the interior (burnt orange?) but it is similar to the original color. It needs the following to be finished; new windshield (the exsisting one is cracked), drivers side back door 1/4 glass is cracked (not the sliding rear windows)as is the passenger side front door glass. It also needs rugs the original radio is missing.

This is a nice looking car that only has minor things left to be complete and worth far more than the asking price of $6200.00

Please note, I am listing this for my pal and all questions can be answered by him only. Call Rich at (631) 466-2023. I will not respond to emails, so call Rich.

The VIN plate reads: :

M6FX162429 Body: 790, Color: G, Trim: BA, Production Code; 26L943.

Call Richie for details and price at (631) 466-2023 .

The car is available for inspection anytime.

He also has a lot of other cars he is selling from his collection mostly from the 50's. 1957 Ford Ranchero ( SOLD ), 1959 Ford Galaxie 500 RETRACTABLE ROOF (new paint), 1958 Ford Thunderbird Hardtop