Hearse or Flower Car wanted

MarkR

I'm still looking for a Hearse or a Flower car in very nice shape before 1964,the older the better.I am willing to pay a good price for the right car.If you have one ,or know where I can find one,I would pay a finders fee.It doesn't need to be running condition, but I am not looking for junk.Email me at Bonebox@Alltel.net or call my cell phone at 216 389 6184.Thanks,Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

The following is a response I gave to a suggestion that I check Trader Online to find what I'm looking for..........Thanks,I go there and many other places on the web every day.There are so many people surfin the internet anymore that it is nearly impossible to get a "nice" deal on a collectable car on any of the popular sights.If something shows up that is a sweet deal,it will be gone before you get up in the morning and turn on your computer.Instead of trying to be the first guy in town to answer a local ad,you now have to beat everyone in the world.I've decided to see what kind of collection I can put together with about$60k.I've got to be picky to make it go as far as I can so I am going to have to "beat the bushes".Keep your eyes open and thanks again,Mark Rodgers.

Bonebox@alltel.net