Station Wagons North East

Station Wagons North East is the place for owners and fans of Vintage Station Wagons, Ranch Wagons, Woodie Wagons in NEW ENGLAND, NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY, PENNSYLVANIA to discuss their wagons, post photos, wagons for sale, and maybe get restoration assistance. We hope to plan a Stationwagon meet in 2005. This group is SPAM Free and all posts are moderated anyone can join us.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/StationWagonsNorthEast

I am impressed how many members so quickly. I guess there is a void out there for station wagon needs. As a vendor of automotive glass for antique and classic cars, we always have access to a lot of glass for many station wagon only models that have litle demand (good prices). If I can be of assistance and at the same time help the organization by paying for some type of advertising I would be glad to. I am in the Boston area, our family has been in the automotive glass business since 1953. This is a new company started in 2004 as we sold out our company after almost50 years to a large conglomerate back in 2002. Our website will be up and running within a few weeks. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely

Richard Tankel