1956 Buick Special Station Wagon, Needs new Lover!

TonyT

1956 Buick Special Series 40S Station Wagon. I?m a 48 year old virgin, that needs a new lover. Caught my sweetheart fooling around with a 64 Cadillac. Now I?m looking for a new home! I have a Nailhead 322 V8, Dynaflow Automatic Transmission, Radio, Heater, and folding 60/40 Split rear seats. I start and run, but my carb floods, so I don?t drive. But hey baby, check out my Wide whitewalls! And I still have my original two-tone paint and matching two-tone interior. My Padded Dash is in nice shape, my Horn, Marker Lights, Headlights, Tail Lights, Dash Light and Glove Box Light all work. All the Better to see me by!

When I last drove in 75, I didn?t feel like backing up anymore, so my sweetheart bought me a used guaranteed transmission from Joe Sr. who owns OLD CAR PARTS on Powell Blvd., in Portland, Or. (yet to be installed), this is a 1956 only trans. My baby also bought me a NOS Neutral Safety Switch, NOS Ignition Switch, a Brake Master Cylinder rebuild kit, and a complete upper engine gasket set, all on Ebay, for quite a bit of pocket change (not that I need these things, but he bought them just in case). He also bought me an Original Factory Shop Manual, and an Original Factory Service Bulletin Manual to keep me at my finest. I come with extra parts like a front grill and eyebrow bar (never know when a girl might need those) though mine are nice as is. Most my outer chrome and stainless is still as shiny as the day I was born, better keep your sunglasses on! My dash has never been cut for a different radio, and I?m a stock unmodified kind of girl.

My body is pretty nice for 48 years old, and made by Ionia, not Fisher, thank you very much, though my Drivers fender could use a little straightening, and my drivers floor board, and trunk floor need some rust out repair. My upper tailgate hinges need replacement, along with the flat sheet metal forward panel that they bolted to one spot each. My main upper hinge mount points are still there, and should be fine. My lower tailgate works good. My drivers side rear door was dented, so my sweetie bought me another one for $200., and went all the way to Sacramento, Ca. to get it (600 miles each way). I still have my original door, with interior panel and its chrome and stainless waiting to be swapped onto my replacement door. My Headlights light up when you pull the switch, and my Taillights have a nice Ruby glow to them. I was purchased by Vic Schempp from Learn-McCartney Buick, Inc. on Sept. 12, 1956 in Ephrata, Washington, and I have my original paperwork including my 1956 Buick Owners Manual, Buick Owner Service Policy, Buick Lubricare Contract, Buick Owner?s Delco Battery Warranty Certificate, Original Temporary 1956 Registration, and Washington State Registration slips/ cards from 1956 to 1975 (missing 1959). My current paperwork is Oregon Lien Sale Paperwork ready to take to DMV.

My paint and upholstery could use redoing, but I?m in a lot better condition at 48 years old than my current 49 year old lover. And what girl wouldn?t need some new cosmetics after 48 years? If you?ve been looking for a new sweet heart to love and call your own, I?m your girl. I'm in Boring, Oregon 97009 and I can be bought for $2500. Offers Considered. Call 503-663-9337 or email my boyfriend at Mechinedream@MSN.Com for pics or more info and lets make a date!