1959 Belvedere convert for sale, 1960 Fury convert available

Pontiac59

I have a '59 Belvedere convertible for sale. Pulled this out as previously posted and I threw it at eBay to see if it would stick. You can see the results over there - it is still in one piece and the frame isn't as bad as it could have been. Typical New York State car, stored outdoors, it has no top (the bows are there, in the folded position) and the pans and rockers are shot; has some rot over the headlights. Seems to be complete less radio, radiator, some of the side stainless. Good car to restore with a creampuff 4dr that because it's a sedan no one much cares about. Asking $2000, car is restorable but borderline on a parts car so I split the difference between the book values ($3850 #5, $1300 #6).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2484272827

Once I get it sold, I can go back and get a '60 Fury ragtop that is 100% complete in about the same shape, I see it's hit right front but isn't too bad. There also is a '57 Belvedere 2dr hardtop I can get a hold of, and I know where there is a Fury (elsewhere) that while too rough to even move has most of the unique trim on it which might be enough to make a clone with. Anyone in need of Forward Look Mopar? 58 Imperial 2dr with most of the 392 up there too. E-mail (through my profile) or Private message for more details -

• 6 months later...

HI, I have a 1959 Ply. Fury 4-door hard top that I have decided to try and restore. All I need to make the car complete is a chrome strip that is attached to the hood along the front lower edge right where you slide your hand in to pull the latch and a front windshield glass and rear window. do you have any suggestions??? Check out my pictures of this car at www.ja3ke.smugmug.com

Ja3ke