1990 Buick Reatta - Parts Car

Looking for feedback - My mother has a 1990 Buick reatta that is in good running condition, it has a new harmonic balancer, new bearings and new tires. The body needs some work it is a good parts car. THe car has 170,000 miles and needs interior work. She has been offered $1,000 for it and wants to hear from collectors if it is a fair price. She currently lives in Indiana.

Any advise would be great.

Thank you.

A Reatta with 170K and all the pluses and minuses you mentioned is probably worth $1,000 as a driver. A 170K car can be a ticking time bomb. If the car is strictly for parts $1,000 sounds high. It is difficult to determine value with out seeing the car. I have sent you a private message which you can retrieve by clicking "my home" above.

• 4 weeks later...

My mother, too, has a '90 Reatta that she still drives to this day. Similar miileage. I would be willing to offer some $$ for specific parts that we need to replace such as headlight motor, steering wheel accessories. Please reply if interested. (We also reside in Indiana)

My mother, too, has a '90 Reatta that she still drives to this day. Similar miileage. I would be willing to offer some $$ for specific parts that we need to replace such as headlight motor, steering wheel accessories. Please reply if interested.