34 Airflow Imperial parts for sale

Guest imported_24Chry48

Guest imported_24Chry48

I recently purchased a 34 Airflow Imperial parts car. Many useable parts will be available. I have not had time to climb around the car completely but email with your desires ad I'll try to help you. Email is Impconsent@aol.com.

Greg Biskey

• 6 months later...

Hudson54,

Depends on condition. The steering wheel can be restored so if it's a good core, it should be worth $50. to $100.

The horn button if it's really nice is a non reproduced part and probablt pretty rare. Contact Airlfow leadership via email - describe the part and ask for a price reference.

The suitcases I have no idea. Never heard of such an option but in those days I suppose anything is possible.

Thanks

Bryan Moran

crazy4abby

• 4 weeks later...
Guest imported_24Chry48

I have resold the Imperial parts car to a club member, so no longer have parts for sale. I do have the spare tire cover with hubcap for sale for $250. Also have interior door handles and window cranks for $35 each. I still need a 34 CU air cleaner if anyone has one to sell. Thanks,

Greg Biskey

• 9 months later...
Guest beescarbuff

Greg:

I have a 1935 Chrysler 8 Cylinder Airflow Imperial and in need of the strainer basket under the oil pump in the pan. Screening must be good. Can you help? I also need the Spring Shackles and bushings on the front of the car. Russ