1970 442 W30 Verification

I recently purchased a 1970 442 W30. The VIN # confirms that it is a 442 (344...) and it has all of the right parts for a 442 including W30 parts. The owner I purchased it from stated that it is a W30. I have not been able to locate the build sheet anywhere in the interior. I have done some research and I understand that for 1970 there was no designation in the VIN # for a W30 and that a build sheet for this car would confirm that is is a W30. Is there an service that can provide a history and/or build sheet on this car given the VIN #??? The specifications on the car are as follows: it was made in Lansing Michigan (M), it has a factory ram-air hood (steel frame), it has a 4-speed, manual front disc brakes, according to the Mondello V-8 Engine Manual it has

the correct number distributor (1111977 - All W30 w/MT), it has positraction, it has one original red inner fender (driver side was wrecked and replaced with a black inner fender according to the owner), etc. Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated. The car needs some minor body work, the floor pans are mint, it is paint code 75 Matador Red, White Vinyl Top, White Interior, White W30 stripes. Thank you. Sincerely Jim Barnett