Photo identification of cars

I have four family pictures and would like to identify the year, name and model of the cars in the photos.Any suggestions on how to accomplish this? Have had some of the locals take a stab at it and here is what they say:

(1) 1912 Maxwell. Two pictures (side and front). My mother thought it was a Rea.

(2) 1929 Chevy (side view).

(3) 1939 or 1940 Plymouth (front/side view a little fuzzy).

Thanks.

Gemt, First, welcome to the AACA forum. If you haven't already done so, scan or get someone to scan those pictures. Then attach them here for all of us to see. Our "expects" like to guess(?) what these old cars are. As a side note, when you post the next comment, look at the bar at the bottom that says, "I want to preview my post..." This is where you need to go to attach the picture. Give us a yell if you need futher help. Wayne Burgess

Wayne,

Thanks for the reply and advice. I think it best if I make three new posts instead of all in this one.

Joe

Tried to attach a photo to a new post and get follwoing error "The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you." The post text is several lines and the attachment is a JPG file, 80.7 KB in size. Any idea what the problem could be?

Tried later on in the day and was able to upload all the pictures. Not sure why it worked now but the photos are now all in three new posts.