WANTED: 1936-1937 Lincoln Zephyr parts/parts cars

Hello all! I'm early into a restoration on my 1937 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe and could use virtually just about anything.

I'm already watching eBay and the local swap meets, but I thought I'd post this ad out here thinking there might be someone who just doesn't want to take the time to post all his/her misc. parts on eBay - one at a time - and then deal with shipping afterward. Especially for those larger body parts or if you're looking to just get rid of a parts car.

I can and will travel. Also have multiple contacts in various states willing to travel and ship for me so you have little to do on your part except tell me what you have.

Send me your list - odds are I need it!

Also looking for restoration tools specifically geared toward Zephyr restoration. I hear some special tools are required for various engine & body work, etc. If your restoration is done, why not pass it on? I could certainly put it to good use! Also looking for a good rotisserie.

And if you have any photos of your restoration process steps (digital or 35mm) I'm willing to pay for copies as well - can always use a good reference!

Any helpful hints are of course greatly appreciated as well (i.e. watch out for the bracket on the thing-a-ma-bob! or: you'll need to remove X before re-installing Y!, etc.)

Just let me know what you have!

Thanks in advance!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...