73 Cutlass Supreme in storage for 30 years FOR SALE

Due to some unintended turns in life, this car was parked in the garage in 1973, covered, and still remains in storage. It has become necessary to sell it.

Located in the Youngstown Ohio area, it can be viewed in person if you can give me one weeks notice. Completely stock, after your mechanic checks it out, you can be driving a 30year old new car, for Sunday drives, for car shows, or daily.Ten thousand or the best offer. Unfortunately, I'm not a car guy, so don't send a bunch of critical e-mails about how collectable it is, or the asking price. I'm viewing it as a near new 30 year old car, and have set the price based on that. If I was looking for a second car to drive, I could expect to pay much more for far less of a car of this quality and condition.

This is a coup, bucket seats, floor shifting console, 350 Olds Rocket V-8, Automatic, standard radio, A/C, 14" tires on color keyed mag style wheels, (full size spare has never been out of the car, and the spare has the same color keyed wheel as the four on the car) Color is cranberry, matching interior and carpet. Full Vinyl top. E-mail me for addition information or pictures at aiag1917@aol.com Thanks for your interest. [color:\\"brown\\"] [color:\\"brown\\"] [color:\\"black\\"] [color:\\"brown\\"]

7,800. Took a trip to Dayton Ohio, Pittsburgh Pa, and Florida that first summer (73) and drove it around on Sundays. Then the cover went on. Has never been in either rain or snow, and has Zebart undercoating. 7,800 original miles.