1924 Buick for sale

I am selling my 1924 Buick model 45 four door open touring car. The car needs to be restored. It lived it's whole life in West Lafayette, Indiana until I bought it. It was delivered new to Shambaugh's Garage on 10/20/23. I have a copy of the invoice. It was used as a demonstrator for a year and was sold to John Hatke on 10/18/24 who then sold it to Louis Steiner on 5/14/25. If you click on the "attachment" you'll see Mr. Steiner with the car in 1929. He owned it until 1938 when he sold it to the junk yard. Dave Chambers then saved it from being scrapped. This was Dave's first Buick and he would become the leading expert on 6 cylinder Buicks. I corresponded with Dave and received all this info from him. The body is in good shape with the only rust out being a few spots in the back. The car was running hot when I got it so I had the water pump rebuilt and I never put it back in. I later found the radiator was the problem. The interior is there for patterns and so is the top. The wood is fine. The car was fitted with Rex Enclosures in the 20s. Mr Steiner kept them and made a greenhouse out of them but I have a NOS set should you want them. I have some sidecurtains. I wanted to restore this but I am no longer able to. I am asking $8,600. I am on Long Island, NY . email bimorph@yahoo.com