1936 C9 Parts wanted

Just purchased a rough, incomplete 1936 C9 Airflow for a full restoration. I need parts. Do not want to purchase a parts car for space (and neighbors) consideration. I need seats (seat cores OK) door handles in and out, steering wheel and column parts, all other interior trim, hubcaps, taillamps, etc. If you are parting cars, please advise. Also - can someone tell me what 36 Chrysler trim parts are interchangeable, such as door handles, hubcaps, etc??

Thanks

Bryan Moran

Granger, Iowa'

Bryaa, I have 3 chry. C-17 hubcaps:they are usuable as is- small dingswill polish up good. They measure(back side of cap) 10" across center & 7&3/4 across the inside.Make me a offer plus shipping.(304) 366 0837 Charlie Russell.2100 Locust Fairmont,Wv. 26554

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_24Chry48

I have been corresponding with a gentleman who has acquired a few 36 Airflow parts, including interior handles and other small hard to find items His name is Roger and his email address is K8mss@adelphia.net. I told him you may be contacting him to see if he can help you. I bought a 36 C-10 fender skirt from him, but can't use it so it's for sale also. Good luck,

Greg Biskey

ACA & WPC

Greg,

The email address did not work for me, not sure why. Can you provide a phone number or double check Roger's email address?

Thanks

Bryan