License Plate Screws / Valve Stem Caps / License Plate

Royal Palm Jeff

I have seen others inquiring about these license plate screws and valve stem caps.

Answer, I e-mailed carmotorsports.com and got the response!!

License Plate screws are ready and available at their web site.

Valve stem caps are still in the works.

But the other interest I have is a front plate.

I asked if they offered a replica of the orig. they responded, and said if there was enough interest they would make them.

I guess if you are also interested either e-mail them at carmotorsports.com.

If no one is interested in e-mailing him I can start a list of names and send to them as well.

I just returned from the BCA board meeting and playing catch-up

I went searching for the grey valve caps about three years back and the only ones I could find in grey had a blue tint. The judging rules only say grey so at that meet, I gave every owner that wanted them a set of the ones I found.

So far they have been accepted.

Original license screws are easy to find but I use stainless phillips heads that I find at Lowes and other places.

When you say "license plate" are you talking about the black plate with silver "Reatta by Buick"? I know of a guy in California that might make them if there is enough interest. A compermises might be to have it screened on but no embossing.

I made a Reatta plate by getting a polished stainless plate from Auto Zone. Had a Dodge emblem on it that was applied with double sided tape. I heated the emblem with Mama's hair dryer and removed it, cleaned off the goo and applied a Reatta hubcap emblem with double sided tape. I painted the edges of the white tape black. Looks good.